Admob only work in test mode

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • Hello,

Please a have a issue, my game won't show admob normal , its just keep show test mode, even if the test mode false, I use the last version intel xdk 3522 and construct r233 the plugin in XDK its cordova-plugin-ad-admob, but before that my game was working normal if admob, i noticed this problem occurs after intel xdk update, PLEASE any one have an idea ? thanks...

• I have this problem too. and I have headache now no matter what I change test mode true or false. Admob will only run in Test Mode. is anyone have a solution. please clarify. thank you very much too.

My Environment

Construct Version : 233

XDK : 3522

• Hello,

the same happens to me, I've proved with cordova pllugin admob for construct 2 and the same, so I believe the problem is with the newest versions of intel xdk.

• Hello guys, yes i have test a template game in construct 2 just add the admob plugin then build in a xdk old version 3357, just to check if the problem is with xdk new version, but the problem persists, i think its a bug in construct or the admob plugin in xdk

• Hello I have found a solution now. after very much headache.

I just found out the version of Cordova AdMob plugin (cordova-plugin-ad-admob) is update to 1.0.117

and my old project that Admob is working fine is 1.0.112

so I remove the 1.0.117 and change to 1.0.112 and lucky it work. no Admob test mode now.

I think it bugs from cordova-plugin-ad-admob v 1.0.117 that always run in test mode. someone should tell the developer to fixed this bugs.

• Consider firing a bug report about this. The new XDK update seems like caused some problems.

• I get this message.Please help me!

Environment:

XDK | version 3522

Construct 2 | version 233 (64-bit)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any 1 know if this has been resolved yet? My game on play store is still showing test ads even with test mode turned off

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)