Looking for an archive of user Somebody's brilliant C2 effects.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • As far as I'm aware, the effects posted by Somebody are lost to time. Every link I've encountered has lead to some form of wall, though I've seen several kind users giving out links to specific individual effects. I was wondering if anyone has the link of all or some of these effects. Scroll and Drop Shadow are especially welcome.

If anyone could help, and not leave me hanging, I'd appreciate it more than words can describe. Thank you in advance.

• As far as I'm aware, the effects posted by Somebody are lost to time. Every link I've encountered has lead to some form of wall, though I've seen several kind users giving out links to specific individual effects. I was wondering if anyone has the link of all or some of these effects. Scroll and Drop Shadow are especially welcome.

If anyone could help, and not leave me hanging, I'd appreciate it more than words can describe. Thank you in advance.

The google drive link does work and it contains both Drop Shadow and Scroll, so I'm not sure what you're requesting here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > As far as I'm aware, the effects posted by Somebody are lost to time. Every link I've encountered has lead to some form of wall, though I've seen several kind users giving out links to specific individual effects. I was wondering if anyone has the link of all or some of these effects. Scroll and Drop Shadow are especially welcome.

>

> If anyone could help, and not leave me hanging, I'd appreciate it more than words can describe. Thank you in advance.

The google drive link does work and it contains both Drop Shadow and Scroll, so I'm not sure what you're requesting here.

It says I need to request access when attempting to access the google drive link, unless you're referring to a different google drive link than the one featured in the initial post from Somebody. While I have sent a request for access, there is also no telling if the person who I needed to ask is even active anymore.

• > > As far as I'm aware, the effects posted by Somebody are lost to time. Every link I've encountered has lead to some form of wall, though I've seen several kind users giving out links to specific individual effects. I was wondering if anyone has the link of all or some of these effects. Scroll and Drop Shadow are especially welcome.

> >

> > If anyone could help, and not leave me hanging, I'd appreciate it more than words can describe. Thank you in advance.

>

> The google drive link does work and it contains both Drop Shadow and Scroll, so I'm not sure what you're requesting here.

It says I need to request access when attempting to access the google drive link, unless you're referring to a different google drive link than the one featured in the initial post from Somebody. While I have sent a request for access, there is also no telling if the person who I needed to ask is even active anymore.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5HnHqVYzkImck1uSmlkUGJ5VHM/view

this link works, but if it doesn't I reuploaded it here on mediafire:

mediafire.com/file/om5lls6186piivs/Somebody+Effect+DISTRO.zip/file

• You're officially my hero, Wisdoms. Thank you so much!

• You're officially my hero, Wisdoms. Thank you so much!

You're welcome, have fun constructing!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)