Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open up a sprite to see the animations
2. Right click in animations and click Add Animation
3. Name the animation accordingly and press enter
4. The system selects the top animation (for some reason) click back down to the newly created animation, and click open to insert a new sprite.
5. Right click in animations and click Add Animation
6. Name the animation accordingly and press enter
The animation name at the top of the list is changed, not the newly created one. Note that this only seems to happen on the second loop after a new sprite has been added. It's also frustrating that the top item is always selected, meaning I have to scroll down the list each time I add in a new animation.
To change the correct animation name
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 64bit & SP1
Construct 2 version: