Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new empty C2 project
2. Set project properties title to something with an apostrophe, like "Can't Apostrophe"
3. Export to Windows Phone 8
4. Open project in Visual Studio
5. Try to "Deploy Solution", then the following errors are reported by Visual Studio:
<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">
Description File Project
x:Class="Can'tApostrophe.App" is not valid. 'Can'tApostrophe.App' is not a valid fully qualified class name. C:\Users\Danial\Desktop\Can't Apostrophe\App.xaml Can'tApostrophe
x:Class="Can'tApostrophe.MainPage" is not valid. 'Can'tApostrophe.MainPage' is not a valid fully qualified class name. C:\Users\Danial\Desktop\Can't Apostrophe\MainPage.xaml Can'tApostrophe
Errors in creating the namespace for the Windows Phone app.
I guess, users having an apostrophe in their titles shouldn't have to cause a problem for them after they export the project.
Internet Explorer: n/a
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 8.1 Enterprise, 64-bit
Construct 2 version:
beta release r156
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Thanks, should be fixed in the next build.