Windows 10 Mobile - Touch in landscape

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of 30 Second Music Loops to add Emotion to your game!
  • Problem Description

Touch does not work the right side in landscape.

Windows 10 Universal app

Test: Emulator and Lumia 830 (Insider Preview)

Attach a Capx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gfty7dp4avv9 ... .capx?dl=0

Description of Capx

simple touch position x and y viewer

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Video:

• Step 1: Export to Windows Store, Universal App
    • Step 2: Load Visual Studio and deploy in Windows 10 Mobile Emulator or device with Insider Preview

Observed Result

Test touch in landscape, not works in right side

Test touch in portrait, works fine

Expected Result

Touch works in landscape

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NO)
    • FireFox: (NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (NO) Only Windows 10 Mobile, Universal app

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10

Construct 2 Version ID

216 (64bits)

• Can't reproduce on a real device (Nokia Lumia 520) running Windows 10 Mobile insider preview 10581. Are you sure it's not an emulator bug or a problem with the Windows 10 insider preview? The previews are still pre-release software and have had a fair few bugs.

• Hi Ashley

Not an emulator bug.

I Can reproduce on a real device. Lumia 830 Insider Preview build 10581, compiling with VS Express for Windows 10 (Universal App).

• I think you should report this issue to Microsoft: the touch feature of C2 is very simple and just forwards what the browser tells it. I can't reproduce on the Lumia 520 so I think it must be some Windows Phone issue specific to your circumstances.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys I've got a same problem my game works perfectly on wifi preview on my device microsoft lumia 550 but when i planted it on the microsoft store it is landscape game and nothing works in game. In menu works fine. On PC works fine ,on preview thrue wifi works perfect on lumia 550 but on a store it doesn't work. I'm pretty confused because it is live now, no one bought it yet but i think he will be pretty angry if he will. There is a trial of course for one day test can you please take an eye on it for me. You can find it when you search "halbox" and there are six games. Problematic is "Beanie in da garden". how ever it is landscape only.So i hope the problem is somewhere else because on other platforms like android it works perfect. Thank you so much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)