The Exported Windows 8.1 Universal App works perfect in Windows 8.1 but not in Windows Phone 8.1, I believe it's a problem with the Sprites (instead of show the image of the sprite it shows a black square.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The first Layout it's the World Menu Layout, after a few seconds it takes you to the First World Layout.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Export for Windows Store, Universal 8.1+ (VS2013.2)
- Step 2 Open the project on Visual Studio 2013.2
- Debug for Windows 8.1 and it works
- Debug for Windows Phone 8.1 and it shows the images improperly
- Example 1 The World Menu Layout - SPRITES DRAW PROPERLY
- Example 2 The World 1 Layout - SPRITES DRAW IMPROPERLY
I expect that the Windows Phone emulator runs the app showing the images properly.
- Windows 8.1: (NO)
- Windows Phone 8.1: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 Update 1 (64-bits)
I have the Intel HD Drivers updated to 18.104.22.16800, the last version available for my PC
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 170 Beta (64-bits)