White boxes instead of Sprites

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Winter island themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • PLZ HELP!!!! Huge problem in Construct2 ! When I add a new sprite, tiled background , particles (anything visual) into the layout , the sprite just become as a white box instead of the sprite shown on the object bar. It still looks fine during runtime, but when you edit all you see just whiteboxes. Why? Please help. I'm using my dad's desktop because mine need fixing.

The info are:

VGA: ATI CATALYST

Version of C2 : r184 (stable)

See the pic for prove:

[attachment=0:z151gwhp][/attachment:z151gwhp]

• Related to :

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd say the ati graphics card drivers are to blame. On my ati card I don't get that, but if I resize a sprite to 34% or smaller from the original image size the sprite becomes transparent.

Maybe you'll be more lucky than me and be able to find a updated driver. Although my hunch is it has to do with some setting like mip mapping or something.

• Closing as very likely a graphics driver issue. Check your drivers are up to date. This exact problem has been reported numerous times in the past and every time was fixed by a driver update.

• Closing as very likely a graphics driver issue. Check your drivers are up to date. This exact problem has been reported numerous times in the past and every time was fixed by a driver update.

Thanks! I updated the graphics drivers and Construct2 worked as usual! Thanks alot!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)