[v240] Black Screen Cocoon

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • I export my capx file inside construct via cordova (v240) then i upload my zip file in cocoon.io and i use canvas+ as a web engine. After that i install the apk file on my tablet, after the splash screen of cocoon, a never ending black screen appear

I was not happy with the result so search for a solution online. I found a solution on cocoon forum saying to "Downgrade your capx file" so i did.

I tried to do it on v224 export it on cordova (inside construct) then compile it using cocoon. The result is still black screen but i never lose hope so i tried it to v230 and luckily it worked but with poor performance. I dont know what causes the lag/hang everytime i touch anywhere on my game. Like when you try to touch a sprite with no function (just a sprite) it lags a bit like 1second.

My memory usage is 288mb only

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I export my capx file inside construct via cordova (v240) then i upload my zip file in cocoon.io and i use canvas+ as a web engine. After that i install the apk file on my tablet, after the splash screen of cocoon, a never ending black screen appear

I was not happy with the result so search for a solution online. I found a solution on cocoon forum saying to "Downgrade your capx file" so i did.

I tried to do it on v224 export it on cordova (inside construct) then compile it using cocoon. The result is still black screen but i never lose hope so i tried it to v230 and luckily it worked but with poor performance. I dont know what causes the lag/hang everytime i touch anywhere on my game. Like when you try to touch a sprite with no function (just a sprite) it lags a bit like 1second.

My memory usage is 288mb only

This issue is caused by the new WebGL 2.

[quote:338lo24c]The runtime now uses WebGL 2 if the browser supports it. This probably sounds bigger than it really is - for the most part it is still executing the same code it did before, but there are two changes in WebGL 2 mode:

Cocoon is working on a fix.

https://forums.cocoon.io/t/conctruct-2- ... reitberger

Regards

Andy

• Closing as report does not follow requirements and canvas+ is not an officially supported platform.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)