____ It seems to me that I can't pick instances of a given object that has the Turret behavior and add targets to it and only to the picked one (reason of posting: I would like to make a space shooter game that has point defense turrets that target rockets and enemy ships while having turrets that are not point defense that target only enemy ships, not rockets). ____
Attach a Capx
____ h*t*t*p*s://w*w*w.dropbox.com/s/ndizkf50zibs8nx/Turret_pick_bug.capx?dl=0 (Is this the way I attach the file? If not, sorry for my incompetence, this is my first bug report) ____
Description of Capx
____ First turret (I've given it "variable 1") should target green, second turret should target red and third turret should target nothing. At least in my opinion. But all turrets target both targets. You can drag the targets closer to the turrets to see it. ____
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1: Create a Sprite and give it the turret behavior.
- Step 2: Make 3 instances of it by copying them.
- Step 3: Give them different instance variables to be able to pick only one of them. I created texts besides them for reference.
- Step 4: Create 2 different targets, for example a green and a red one.
- Step 5: In the event sheet pick one of the turrets (Turret.variable=1) and add the green target to it.
- Step 6: In the event sheet pick an other turret (Turret.variable=2) and add the red target to it.
- Step 7: Run layout. Drag targets closer and farther to see result.
____ All instances of a given object with the turret behavior target both rectangle targets. ____
____ First turret (I've given it "variable 1") should target green rectangle, second turret should target red rectangle and third turret should target nothing (since the events didn't even pick it). ____
- Chrome: (I don't have Chrome installed)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
____ Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1 (activated, legal one) ____
Construct 2 Version ID
____ Release 200 (32-bit), Personal license ____
And of course I'm sorry if it's not an actual bug but I would like to get help either way.