Touch 1 doesn't update position if Touch 0 hasn't moved
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Keeps track of up to one Touch on each half of the screen (maximum 2), and positions a marker for each. Ideally, you should be able to drag on both sides of the screen at the same time, independent of one another.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 - Touch once on either half of the screen but don't move it from that position.
- Step 2 - Touch once on the other half of the screen and attempt to drag around.
- Step 3 - Notice how the second marker isn't updating its position and pull your hair out.
The second marker simply stays at the position it was first created at.
Second marker should be updating its position to wherever Touch 1 (the second touch) is.
- Chrome for Android: NO
- FireFox for Android: YES
- Internet Explorer: Is there a version for Android?
- Default internet browser on Android: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID