Tilemap always selected. Can't click any other object

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This Girls Game allows young fashionistas to develop their taste and skills as a fashion designer.
  • Hello, not quite sure if this is a bug or something working as it shouldn't so I will post it here but I will skip the thread layout because can't really fill it properly.

Here's the problem: After adding a tilemap to my project, the tilemap just becomes autoselected. No matter what I try to do, as soon as I click somewhere in the layout the tilemap becomes selected. Can't do anything unless I delete it or drag outsite the workspace, which doesn't really make any sense if it needs to be placed in it.

Hopefully someone can help me to solve this.

Thanks!

• Smileh

Hello, not quite sure if this is a bug or something working as it shouldn't so I will post it here but I will skip the thread layout because can't really fill it properly.

Here's the problem: After adding a tilemap to my project, the tilemap just becomes autoselected. No matter what I try to do, as soon as I click somewhere in the layout the tilemap becomes selected. Can't do anything unless I delete it or drag outsite the workspace, which doesn't really make any sense if it needs to be placed in it.

Hopefully someone can help me to solve this.

Thanks!

This is just a pointless post that doesn't follow any of the bug reporting guidelines.

It actually looks like you really just don't know what you are doing, and if that is the case, you should post a proper query to the 'How Do I' section, with a .capx, and users will then be able to offer more constructive assistance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is just a pointless post that doesn't follow any of the bug reporting guidelines

not quite sure if this is a bug or something working as it shouldn't so I will post it here but I will skip the thread layout because can't really fill it properly.

Also, when I get home I will upload such things.

• Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)