Text falls from text box while scrolling to a moving object.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
There is a text box with text in it and a sprite with Scroll To and Path Finding behaviors. When you press space, the object will move along the path it found at the start of the layout. Then the text in the text box will chang its place.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Make a layout with width = 1000
- Make the window width = 500 (half layout width)
- Add a text box in the left side of the layout. Fill it with any text.
- Add an object with enabled Scroll To and Path Finding behaviors.
- At the start of the layout, make the object find a path to the center of the right side of the layout.
- Add Keyboard or mouse objects, and when the player presses a button (space or left-mouse) the object moves along its path.
In Chrome: The text leaves the text box and moves down then back up again.
In Chrome, FF and IE: the text is pushed by the edge of the window to the right side of the text box.
The text should stay inside the text box and stay aligned to the left.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Construct 2 Version ID
200 built at 14:47:58 on March 16 2015