Squished Tilemap

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Enchanted Forest & Cave 16x16 Tilemap with Environment Sprites
  • Problem Description

My tilemap is squishing to a weird size. Its showing several blocks when I only selected one. I have tried changing the size of the squares, and that doesn't help. RickUSBstick had the same problem.

Attach a Capx

I don't know how to attach a .capx file. I am new to the forum. If you let me know how, I have one to post.

Description of Capx

Steps to Reproduce Bug

Observed Result

The placed tiles are squished to put several tiles into one tile.

Expected Result

The tiles place as shown on the tilemap window.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: N/A
    • FireFox: N/A
    • Internet Explorer: N/A

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10 1067

Construct 2 Version ID

Beta r239 (free version)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have exact the same problem as this one, reported it yesterday on the bugs forum.

Because of my bad english i can't really explain what it is so i am watching this thread for an solution.

• did you modified the tilemap dimension?

look in the properties and modify those values to fit your project (all the tiles must be of the equal size)

(maybe this is not your problem )

• Thanks! That wasn't my problem, but I appreciate the support! I actually fixed the problem. I have been using Kenney tilemaps, and the tiles are HUGE! So, I scaled them down and the bug fixed itself. I have no idea why this works, I just know that it does.

• :'( hard creat game

• Thanks! That wasn't my problem, but I appreciate the support! I actually fixed the problem. I have been using Kenney tilemaps, and the tiles are HUGE! So, I scaled them down and the bug fixed itself. I have no idea why this works, I just know that it does.

imho a memory overflow, it counts coords like if it's halved, the tilemap is bigger than 65535x65535 pixels maybe?

• Closing, report does not follow guidelines and looks like a dupe.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)