Graphics disappear on certain layers at times. Impossible to work with. I initially noticed this in my own project and came to the forums looking for possible reports. I found this capX listed by another user describing the same issue i was seeing and when i opened the file, sure enough it does it for me as well.
This was not happening previously, it seems to have just started happening the other day, though a lot of my work lately has been with the actions/events and not the objects on the layout so it may very well have existed for some time just without me noticing since i wasnt manipulating objects for some time.
Some additional details:
1) It doesnt always *immediately* disappear sometimes i can drag around a bit before it actually disappears. I still appear to be dragging the object as I can see the outline, but the contents are invisible.
2) Closing and reopening the project does not restore the sprite. the sprite is missing /invisible when i restore the project.
3) Closing and reopening C2 will restore the sprite and I can see it again.
4) The point of the sprite disappearing seems unrelated to anything specific. Sometimes it disappears when overlapping other sprites, but sometimes it disappears when overlapping nothing at all
5) The bug seems specifically related to having SpriteFont objects on the layout. When i removed all instances of the sprite font object, it no longer occurred. I also have sprite font objects in my main project.
6) In my main project, it seems if I zoom out/zoom in i can find a 'sweet spot' where the disappeared objects reappear again. I can send that project for your review, but it's large... 125mb, though i think a good amount of that is audio so I can strip that out if it helps you.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Simple project, with a simple picture and a sprite font.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
Drag red sprite in editor window
Sprite disappears, bounding box remains.
Sprite should not disappear
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 pro 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID