Spriter Export problem (animated objects invisible)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Problem Description

After i export my project, all animated objects are invisible. Everything is fine when i preview it in engine.

Attach a Capx

For People willing to help, pm me and i will send you dropbox link

(Cant Attach because of reputation)

Description of Capx

I uploaded only gameplay part of my game in caproj and capx, bug is only visible after exporting (kongregate, desktop...)

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Everything is fine in preview
    • Exports fine
    • 2 objects that are rigged and animated are invisible

Observed Result

It might be problem with export and renamed files.

Expected Result

All objects are visible and work as expected

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: YES
    • FireFox: YES
    • Internet Explorer: YES

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Construct 2 Version ID

Construct 2 r195 stable

System Specs

Processor: AMD A8 5600k APU

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670

RAM: 4GB DDR3

• I'm having the same problem but with only one of my spriter objects. I have updated spriter and the plugin as well as NW.js. seems to work fine in NW.js preview but is invisible when exported with NW.js. I'm still exploring to see what might be the cause. I'll post back when I know more.

**edit

I jsut found that the spriter object that is in question does work when imported into the platformer template and exported but not in my game project. Must be something I have missed, But I haven't found it yet. Sorry for Hijacking the thread.

• Make sure to save both the spriter file types before importing. This probably shouldn't be in the bug forums though you should post on ether the Spriter Post in the general area or on Brashmonkey

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Make sure to save both the spriter file types before importing. This probably shouldn't be in the bug forums though you should post on ether the Spriter Post in the general area or on Brashmonkey

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I double checked and everything was fine with spriter export options, but i choose wrong sheet for initialization. I reimported sprites and everything works fine now.

• Closing as not a bug. Note you may also need to set the right mime types on the server for spriter's file extensions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)