Hi, manual states that events/actions run in order shown but some actions (Sprite.Destroy) seem to occur only after end of main loop.
(also trying to analyse this I got an oddly similar result when setting a global variable).
Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run prog
2. Click on a sprite (sprite is destroyed)
1. Note that Destroyed Sprite UID still appears in For Each Sprite report
2. Note also that although 'Clicked' is set to YES the "BEFORE" (before loop end) report (which is after the click event) does not get shown.
1. Destroyed Sprite UID should not be in For Each report
2. "BEFORE" report should be showing
3. "AFTER" (after loop end) is as expected
Internet Explorer: ?
Operating system & service pack:
Win 7 SP1
Construct 2 version: