[Sprite font] Warping text and misplacement.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Problem Description

In lack of better words ill just call it warping "Sprite font" This problem happens for me once in a while and not really sure what causes it. Its linked to C2 and doesn't happen during runtime. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

I have selected where the actual placement of the "Sprite font" is and it some how gets warped and mirrored to the side, as I move the viewport from side to side it changes size and how much it warps.

It can be easily fixed, by moving the "Sprite font" around a bit and pressing undo. Sometimes it requires a few attempts and then it suddenly pops back into place and looks correct again.

But it seems to be related to the viewport, as I can zoom out as well and then suddenly It pops back, if I move the viewport it can start warping etc. It seems to be related to that somehow from what I can see.

Attach a Capx

Aint linked to a specific CapX but happens at random when using "Sprite font"

Description of Capx

Not relevant.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Don't know, except it only happens with sprite fonts

Affected Browsers

Not relevant

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7

Construct 2 Version ID

r164.2 but have happened it other versions as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, no .capx attached and looks like a display driver bug, try updating your drivers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)