Spawns an Object of a Family Crash

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Problem Description

When an object of a certain family spawns another object of the same family, it crashes.

Attach a Capx

dropbox.com/s/nl6fmw5thmb5fhb/family_bug.capx

Description of Capx

First of all, it creates 10 random number from a family that includes only numbers 1 or 2 (just to

summarise the problem). The game consist in connecting 3 or more same numbers ( 1 1 1 e.g.). After you

select them, they are deleted and replaced by another number, and so on. On the spawn action, you will

see that if you replace the family números (numbers) with a direct Object, like Sprite1 Object, it works.

Even if you put another family which has the same Objects as the problematic family the game still runs.

I include 2 .png files that shows the message error given.

dropbox.com/s/lkviw44ygny1dpx/Bug2.png

dropbox.com/s/1inyt8kjtzswlt4/Bug.png

Steps to Reproduce Bug

1. Run the game 2. Try to match 3 equal numbers (in case it's not possible, just reload the game) 3. See how it crashes, but only if on the spawn action there is a número Object (try to put the other family)

Observed Result

Sometimes it crashes, other times shows an error message which I have included

Expected Result

The touched numbers remain low-opacity for a second, then dissapeard and new random number from número family show up

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 64 bits

Construct 2 Version ID

• I can't reproduce, I'm stuck on step 2. How do I match 3 numbers? There appears to be no feedback and clicking on three of the same numbers in sequence does not appear to do anything.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing due to no information provided.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)