Spawning objects bug.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Ah; it seems that all the new updates have come with quite a few bugs.

So in my game, when a bullet is called to be spawned from a tank, it's is set to spawn at imagepoint 1.

It only does this 50% of the time. The other half it spawned from the tanks center (the object's position.)

So here's the game: mediafire.com

Please note I'm talking about the green tanks, not the blue ones. The blue ones are supposed to have bullets spawn from the center.

Thanks for the help, cheers.

• As mentioned in how to report bugs please provide a minimal capx (not a 12 mo capx).

Also r110 did have some issues that were fixed in r110.2, make sure this is the version you're working with.

Most likely, there is issue in your code (not really a C2 bug) due to changes in the version.

Make sure to read the changelog to see where it could be coming from.

• ...I'm really sure I have the code right. It does work...just only half the time.

As I mentioned, sorry about the 12MB; I'll try to make it a little smaller. I'll upload it soon as I get the chance.

• You've only added image point 1 to the first frame of the animation so it only works if the tank's animation is on frame 0 when you spawn the bullet. On frames 1 and 2 it's going to spawn at the origin which is the only image point on those frames. You can right-click image point 1 on the first frame and select 'apply to whole animation'.

• We've already fixed a pretty significant bug with containers for the next build - containers created at runtime aren't linked up properly in 110.2. So it might be already fixed in the next build anyway.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ramones Thanks again, man!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)