Hi Ashley, thanks for your reply.
However, we're still experiencing the issue.
In our first export (using r233) I did select the checkbox to use WKWebView. And if I remember correctly r236 is set up to use WKWebView automatically.
I also note that you tested the issue, using an iPad Air.
Whenever we've experienced iOS audio issues in the past (and as you know, there have been quite a few over the last few months) we've noticed that they almost always effect our iPhone 6. But the same issues haven't always caused problems on our other i-Devices (iPod & iPad Pro). Despite the fact that all device were running the same version of iOS at the time.
We have also had a report from one of our testers (also using iPhone 6 with iOS 10.0.2) and they've mentioned experiencing the same problem.
It could be worth testing this on an iPhone 6 (if you have access to one). Because we're still experiencing the issue, and we've run our tests using the same capx that we submitted to this bug report.
It's also worth pointing out that the capx we used does still play audio on our iPod & iPad (both of which are still on iOS 9.3).
Thanks for your time