I have an html5 game created using construct2. When i test it on the construct2 tool, the music/sfx/audio files on my game works perfectly. But when i export it to Cordova and use the intel xdk to build and publish it only as android game, the apk it generates have no sound at all. I am not using Cordova plugins and it is a game project(basic canvas games). I have disabled the android-crosswalk build and only built it for Android. Crosswalk was generating a more than 50mb file apk, so i insist that the game must stayas only android. Any help?
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The way to start the game at the very beginning is running the MenuInicial.layout. Then, a music should already be playing.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Export the caproj project to cordova
- Check the options to export audio files to ios and android
- Start a new project at intel xdk and import the exported from construct2 folder
- Build the game only for Android, not android-crosswalk.
- Create the apk and test it on android device
there is no sound on the apk file
it should have music/sounds on the apk
- Chrome: (YES/NO)
- FireFox: (YES/NO)
- Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
____ Your operating system and service pack ____
Construct 2 Version ID
____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____