Snake not working

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Problem Description

Snake does not work as it should. It is running only at the top of the layout. I'm using the behavior of Scroll To in my player.

sorry for bad english, I'm using google translator.

Attach a Capx

bit.ly/1qR51Yj

Description of Capx

Capx in this topic shows what is happening in my project. Snake not working.

behaviors used in the player:

8 directions

platform

Wrap

ScrollTo

Steps to Reproduce Bug

1 - when striking the enemy at the bottom of the layout nothing happens.

2- move the player and enemy to the top and repeat the process, will work

Observed Result

As the upper works and does not in any layout

Expected Result

I want the camera "shake" when striking the enemy, but it does not happen anywhere in the layout just above.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 64 bits Ultimate

Construct 2 Version ID

Version : 167.2 - beta

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your layout is too small for the shake to be visible. With the sprites in the middle of the screen, the screen can shake up/down only because the layout width is the same as the screen width. With the sprites moved to the bottom of the screen the layout cannot be shake up/down or left/right - so no shake is apparent. Not a bug, just understand what the shake behavior is doing....

• Your layout is too small for the shake to be visible. With the sprites in the middle of the screen, the screen can shake up/down only because the layout width is the same as the screen width. With the sprites moved to the bottom of the screen the layout cannot be shake up/down or left/right - so no shake is apparent. Not a bug, just understand what the shake behavior is doing....

What you said makes no sense. I did the same test on another project with the same size and layout of the canvas and continued the same error. And I repeat if it was only that he would have to work the bottom of the layout. And does not work.

• Closing as not a bug: bounded scrolling is in use so there is nowhere for the shake to scroll to. Enable unbounded scrolling and it works.

• Closing as not a bug: bounded scrolling is in use so there is nowhere for the shake to scroll to. Enable unbounded scrolling and it works.

I could not understand what you meant. Could alter the capx and show how you solved? Grateful.

• Read paragraph 3 of this page of the manual - Scroll To behavior.

• Read paragraph 3 of this page of scirra.com/manual/102/scroll-to the manual - Scroll To behavior.

Problem Solved ! Thank you all <3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)