For Player 1, I tried to make it so "B" is walking right, "C" is walking left, "V" is crouching, and "F" is jumping. Jumping and crouching works, but moving right and moving left doesn't. I used the "Simulate Control", but it seems as if it is just ignoring it and it only plays the animation.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The game I am creating is a fighting game called "Brink of Armageddon: Age of the Kaiju". It features giant monsters battling against each other.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- You use the arrow keys to navigate the menus.
- When you have "VS Mode" selected, press the "X" key.
- Then select "Multiplayer" (it is the only one that works right now) and press the "X" key.
- Then press the "X" key on the first character icon on the player 1 character select screen (he is the only character that works right now).
- Then press the "L" key on the first character icon on the player 2 character select screen.
- Then press the "X" key on the first stage on the stage select screen (it is the only one that works right now).
- Try to move right or left as player 1. Right is supposed to be "B" and left is supposed to be "C". But it doesn't work. He just stands idle in his walk animation.
He just stands idle in his walk animation.
I expected him to walk right with "B" and left with "C".
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
Beta release r423