Using the "load" system action does not properly load (or save) a Spritefont's text alignment.
Attach a Capx
https://copy.com/HVQxZwHPFF4uvOW3/bug_s ... download=1
Description of Capx
- "Start". Has a button to take you to the next layout. It also has a "load" button.
- "Game". Has a spritefont with left aligned text, with code that changes it to be right aligned after a second. It also contains a save button.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Preview the game (it should begin with the "start" layout)
- Click the "start" button
- Wait a second and notice how the spritefont's text alignment changes
- Click on the "save" button
- You have now been taken back to the starting layout
- Click on the "load" button
The text is aligned left. It appears as if the Load actions did not load the text alignment.
The text should be aligned to the right.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, everything upto date
Construct 2 Version ID