Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. i have 3 layout with Sprite on each
2. Sprite got the behavior Persist
3. i Start on layout 1
4. i make a save game slot
5. i destroy Sprite in each layout
6. i load my save game slot
7. layout 1 got Sprite restored but not the others layout
4. i destroy Sprite in each layout
5. i go on layout 1 and make a save game slot
6. i restart my browser
7. layout 1 doesn't have Sprite restored but the others do have.
8. whereas if after restarting the browser i go on each layout and i load my save game slot, neither of the layouts have sprite.
2. Sprite got the behavior Persist and Drag/Drop
4. i move Sprite in each layout
7. layout 1 got Sprite where it was when i save but the others layout duplicate Sprite with the same UID(one for the Sprite of the begining and the second for the Sprite of the save game slot)
8. whereas if after restarting my browser i go on each layout and load my save game slot, all layouts got its Sprite where they were before my save game slot without duplications.
I think when we make a save game slot, he save only layout we saw before and not all layout of the project. Same when we load.
Its a problem if we need to go on each layouts before save or load a slot.
Internet Explorer: dont know
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version:
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Thanks for the report; all three cases should be corrected in the next build.