rojo Paster Javascript error

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

I have been using Rojo's Paster to create some sort of motion blur, like the one here:

However, recently when my player "dies", this error appears:

Attach a Capx

Here is the capx (add https)://mega.nz/#!V0UFlKrC!bklFavTJjtc_upfm2tQBfIGd6Jp8gsYhrKBAffDYOkw

Description of Capx

The Capx is actually my current game. As I don't know what does that, I can't really reproduce the bug.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Die
    • That's all

Observed Result

When I hit Ok, the bug, if it occurs again, is just logged into the console, without affecting the game. However, when the bug occurs, for one or two frames, there is a graphical glitch hiding some objects, and not hiding some others.

Expected Result

Before the bug began to appear, it used to work quite well. Meaning my player would just die, and it would restart the game.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NO)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)
    • Edge: (YES)
    • Opera: (NO)
    • NW.js: (NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

I am under Windows 10 Family

Construct 2 Version ID

I am using Construct r221 64-bits

• If this uses a non-standard plugin - which it does, i.e. from both R0J0hound and rexxrainbow, and a behavior from lunarray - then it is not eligible as a bug report, as it does not follow the Bug Reporting Requirements, which also state that the .capx must be a minimal recreation and not a full game.

• Yeah, I see. Hopefully, the bug does not happen on NW.js wich is the export I target.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as we cannot accept bug reports for third-party plugins.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)