Just crashed out on my latest .capx :(
Everything has been fine, then I decided to change the x and y values of my Breakout tiles from 64x32 to 32x16, so I could get more on screen. I added lots of tiles using CTRL+C and CTRL+V, then added a Text object and renamed it 'txtScore. I then clicked on the Save icon, and C2 closed itself - no error message or JIT or anything!
When I checked the .capx, all my work hadn't been saved. So I added a new tile and clicked Save and it's OK again.
I'm testing each thing I did bit by bit now to see when it fails. I may be a while.......
** Quick Update **
Added half a dozen blocks (original size) and Text object and still OK.
But when I started resizing the blocks, I noticed that after changing the x/y to 32/16 and clicking on the next tile, before changing it, I re-checked the first tile and the X and Y size was blank. Even if I tried re-entering a value, it DID change the sprite size, but the field remained blank. Position values seem to be missing on some also.
Keep saving as I'm going and all is still OK. All blobk types resized, and still no problems.
Now adding lots of new blocks in a pattern using CTRL+C, CTRL+V. Added maybe 30 or 40 blocks without saving....
Crash. JIT raised.
ASHLEY. I don't see how this can be a problem with my PC. I think that's enough for now. The only way to get more detail would be with debug info.