Renaming Bug

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Happens only when i rename an object. But closing it and opening again solves the problem.

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Cannot find file on disk to return over HTTP

Condition: FileExists(disk_path)

File: HttpFileServer.cpp

Line: 278

Function: void __cdecl HttpFileServer::ServerRespond(struct _HTTP_REQUEST_V2 *)

Build: release 63 (64-bit) checked

Component: HTML5 exporter

(Last Win32 error: 3)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

• Can you reproduce this every time? Which object do you rename? What's the object's old name and new name? Can you provide the .capx where this happens every time?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well the original name was obj_p_sumoupperarm for example. I changed it to obj_p_l_upperarm. That's when the bug started occurring. Every time i renamed an object, it displayed that error. I'll try creating another object and renaming them, but i suspect its only objects who have events tide to them.

• Nope, i cannot replicate it. Probably was a weird one off bug, so i will see if i run into again sometime.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)