[r74] Resize of sprite causes corrupt image file

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • Description: This error happend once while playing around with resizing a sprite. When I removed the sprite from the project it all started to work again.

I'm using: WIN7 64-bit

Repro:

1.Add sprite with physics and bound to area behaviour.

2.Resize sprite size.

3.Hit Run

4.Repeat steps 2-3 until error occurs see log:

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Cannot find file on disk to return over HTTP

File: C:\Users\Scirra\Desktop\TestGame\phys\Animations\scirra\Default\000.png

This can indicate project corruption - please notify Scirra of this problem with the steps you were doing immediately beforehand.

Condition: false

File: HttpFileServer.cpp

Line: 288

Function: void __cdecl HttpFileServer::ServerRespond(struct _HTTP_REQUEST_V2 *)

Build: release 74 (64-bit) checked

Component: HTML5 exporter

(Last Win32 error: 2)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

• Do you mean resizing in the layout view, or resizing in the image editor?

• The resize was done in layout view.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried to reproduce again with a .png image 640x360. I added physics and resized it to 5000x2000 run it a couple of times, rotated and resized it all worked fine now but got appcrash on exit of Construct?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)