r200 "preview effects" issue [w/ VIDEO]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Problem Description

• I have a layout with several sprites and all of them are set to "Normal" blend mode, some of them have the Tint webgl effect and all of them are in the same layer,

When I set the "Preview Effects" to "Yes" some of the sprites just get invisible with no reason.

-This problem started with r200

• Tried to reinstall C2 but the problem persists
    • My PC: Amd FX8150, Asus GTX 550TI 1GB (Latest drivers), 8GB 1333mhz RAM, Windows 7 64bits and running the 64bits version of C2.

I've recorded this video to show what is happening:

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 64 bits Service Pack 1

Construct 2 Version ID

r200

• [BUMP]

• Are your graphics drivers up to date? Other than that, there's nothing much we can do unless you follow the bug report guidelines, which includes attaching a .capx demonstrating the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley thank you, I had the latest version of my graphics drivers but it seems that this latest version was causing the problem. I've installed a newer version this week and now everything works fine.

Sorry for not sharing the .capx. This problem was happening only on this layout of this project in particular. I could not reproduce the bug on another project and it's obviously not good to share the original project for anyone to see.

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)