Save a loaded save state (Save -> Load -> Save the loaded state -> Load) and call "Restart Layout" will cause object created using "Spawn another object" action to be messed up.
*If "Restart Layout" is not called, error will not occur.
Attach a Capx
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jd4hpqax5p6nt ... .capx?dl=0
Description of Capx
Capx shows the problem created by "Spawn another object" action VS "Create object" action. At the start, text on the left, in the yellow box was created using "Spawn another object" whereas, text on the right, was created using "Create Object". Each text was numbered 1-3.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Run the project at "Login" layout (Shortcut key, F4).
- Click on the red "Save" box.
- When the text at the top contained "-Saved-,", refresh the browser page or re-run the layout.
- Now the text at the top should show "-Loaded-,-Restarted-,". Saved it again.
- When the text at the top contained "-Saved-,", refresh the page.
- At this point, the text, on the left in the yellow box, created using "Spawn another object" messes up.
All text created using "Spawn another object" was set to the same text.
All text created should be set according to their number.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 Home Premium, SP 1
Construct 2 Version ID