Sound plays when 'pause on unfocus' is set to yes when the game launches minimized. Whereas things like moving a sprite is paused.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Plays a sound at startup.
Adds 1 to sprite.x every tick.
Pause on unfocus set to yes.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 - Run game using preview platform Chrome.
- Step 2 - Minimize Chrome.
- Step 3 - Run game again. As it is already running it will reuse the tab in chrome but will also be minimized.
- Step 4 - Listen to start up sound being played despite being paused.
- Step 5 - Maximize Chrome and observe game resume with no start up sound.
Start up sound is played despite the game being paused. So when returning to game no sound is played.
I expect the start up sound to only play when Chrome is maximised/back in focus.
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 64bit
Construct 2 Version ID
184 - 64bit