Updated my Firefox Android to version 33 yesterday on my galaxy s3. Tried testing fullscreen API and it seems broken (on desktop it is working). Also on landscape mode(android), doesn't matter your game resolution or scalling method, the address bar will always has this annoying autohide bug. In landscape mode, try to swipe up and down, you will see the address bar hide and unhide and the canvas will move along the address bar.
Attach a Capx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/658 ... 20bug.capx
Description of Capx
The red button is for fullscreen API bug. The green sprite or button just to show you the autohide address bar bug. Try swipe up and down while testing in landscape.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Run the capx (make sure your phone is in landscape mode)
- Touch on the "Fullscreen" button (it wont work on firefox android)
- Notice that the green button or sprite will be clipped even though it on a layer (Parallax 0,0) - another bug. Canvas offset ?
- Try to swipe up and down while in landscape mode. The canvas will move up and down.
Nothing happen when clicked on the fullscreen button. Fullscreen is broken?
C2 canvas having this offset bug when in landscape mode in Android.
I have tried Run Pixie Run and it seems don't have this bug.
The canvas is in fullscreen when clicked on the red button. The green sprite or button should be displayed correctly. The canvas should not have this offeset bug in landscape.
- Chrome: (NO)
- FireFox: (YES) - Android only, desktop it is ok.
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID