Posted to quickly, the problem comes from the spriteFont+ plugin. After deleting all the instances it works well.
I'm using R163, and I work on 2 differents computers, the caproj is stored on a dropbox.
Usually I've no problem, but this morning when I opened my project a Layout was totaly weird :
I'm using spriteFont+ for the spriteFonts, and I know you don't support third party plugins, but it's the same problem for the 9-patch, if I zoom-in/out the 9-patch looks like a plane in a 3D environment ...
Gif link ~1MO
When I preview this layout I have no problem, everything is at his original emplacement, and no more weird effect.
The problem is that I can't work anymore on this layout
I can't provide a .capx the projet is too big and I'm sure I can reproduce this on a new capx.
But if you have a fix for this ... thanks a lot !
PS : Sorry about the bug report template, I didn't find it.