R163. When previewing in chrome "Version 33.0.1750.154 m" using Debug layout. you can see that every sprites collision polygon is incorrectly offset.
Problem only affects chrome. but is present in "run layout" and "Debug Layout" it is not present after exporting a project.
Problem only occurs if "Fullscreen in browser" is set to off.
Screen Shot of Problem
Link is to a screen shot illustrating the problem. it shows Chrome and Firefox side by side both in debug layout.
you can see the collision box is offset.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Capx represents the steps shown in the "Steps to Reproduce Bug" Section of the post.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- create new empty project
- create sprite on layout. Default size, fill with color. default origin default collision box.
- Change Configuration Setting Fullscreen in browser to off
- Set Preview Browser to Chrome if it is not by default.
- Run Debug layout.
- Select Sprite (1) #0 in inspect window.
- Collision box is incorrectly offset.
- Change preview browser to firefox and , run debug layout, select sprite. collision box is correctly set.
Collision box for sprites are incorrectly offset when using Chrome ""Version 33.0.1750.154 m"
no offset of collision box when previewing in chrome "Version 33.0.1750.154 m"
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (No)
- Internet Explorer: (No)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, SP1, fully updated
Construct 2 Version ID