[r160] Wrong pivot in Spriter imported sprites

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Link to .capx file (required! If link is blocked remove the http and www parts):

dropbox.com/s/4gy5ic9nl3ww59e/spriterbug.capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create animation in Spriter where each frame has own image, like importing a sprite sheet;

2. Set Default pivot other than middle, and paste it to every image;

3. Import scml/scon to Construct.

Here's my Spriter animation file:

dropbox.com/s/7kqttkm66on9ju2/scmlfiles.zip

Observed result:

First sprite of animation, when imported to Construct have the pivot in correct position, but others sprites from same animation have Construct default pivot (middle).

Expected result:

Every sprite created when imported to construct should have the pivot as defined in scml/scon. In this case, all of them are set to bottom in Spriter, should be bottom in C2.

Wrong pivot breaks collision polygon, so I have to set each sprite pivot to correct position after the import. It seems that scml object draw with the correct pivot from scml/scon, and C2 draw collision with the sprite wrong pivot. I've enabled the draw collision polygon debug code on sprite plugin and saw this offset.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes/no

Firefox: yes/no

Internet Explorer: yes/no

Operating system & service pack:

Windows 7 Ultimate

Construct 2 version:

r160

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi wguilhermino,

Not all of the pivots will be set directly upon import if they aren't on the initial frame of the first animation. But when I debugged, all of the collision boxes seem to be in the right place when the animations are played back. Can you screenshot the offset, or send me a capx where you see this happening? (lucid@brashmonkey.com)

• lucid

Sent you the files by email. Hope this helps you see what`s happening.

Thanks for the attention.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)