[R155] Touch.TouchCount minor bug

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108799982/Capx%20Demos/MobileControls.capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Continuously hold and move red sprite control (ControlPoint) and move it left to right

2. Touch green sprite control (Jump)

3. Continue to move red sprite (ControlPoint)

Observed result:

The green character sprite (Sprite) will move until you press Jump at which point it stops moving.

Expected result:

The green character sprite (Sprite) would move, jump and keep moving

Browsers affected:

Android export, as I do not have a touch screen monitor to try on my PC

Operating system & service pack:

Android 4.1.2 & 4.2.2

Construct 2 version:

R 155

More Information: I notice that when you press anywhere on the screen with your first finger the Touch.Touchcount will equal 1. When you press with a second finger it will equal 2. If you remove the second finger, while the first is still touching, it will read 0; but it you remove the first finger, while the second is still touching it will equal 1.

• Can't reproduce on Chrome for Android. Can you? Are you using the Android browser or Crosswalk or CocoonJS or what?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've tried exporting it with both Android and PhoneGap, and building it with the PhoneGap website. This is where the issue occurs. It seems to work fine on Chrome on my Note 8.0, but not when I make an APK.

When I make an APK, the text box that shows the value Touch.TouchCount shows 1 when the first finger touches, 2 when the second finger touches, but if I remove the finger I touched second it shows 0, but if I remove the finger I touched first, it shows 1.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)