Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Group "Group" in Event Sheet 1 (which will select all events)
2. Right click on the group and select replace object. (Alternatively, you can press 'r' while the group is selected)
3. Replace Sprite to Sprite2.
4. Click undo. (Alternatively, you can press ctrl+z)
1. Crash (Construct 2 has stopped working)
2. Condition and Action all disappear without crashing
Replaced events should be undo.
Internet Explorer: N.A
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Construct 2 version:
I'm using r154 and it doesn't crash for me.
Your instructions say to replace Sprite with Sprite1, although you only have Sprite and Sprite2 in the project. I assumed you meant Sprite2.
Tried r154 also. Still crash.
did you select the whole group to replace the object? Not just the event.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
I select the whole Group, but to change the Sprite to Sprite2, I have to dbl click on the Action, which automatically removes the Group highlighting. So no crash.
Maybe I'm missing something or not quite understanding your instructions. Be as specific as possible, if you can - don't assume anything.
I see. Sorry for the lack of information.
1. Select the whole group by clicking group.
2. Right click on the group and click replace object. (Alternatively, you can press 'r' while the group is being selected.
Ahhh, I see.
I followed the instructions to the letter - right mouse, change object - but still no crash.
I even tried it using the 'r' key to change it back, but still no crash.
Sorry. I miss out the explaination for part 4.
That did the trick :)
Confirmed - at least for us.
Thanks, good catch. Should be fixed in the next build.