Link to .capx file (required!):
My account is too new to post link, but you can download the capx at:
dropbox dot com/s/56j7pje4tipzgrs/r147_webgl_bug.capx
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an empty project, add a sprite.
2. Give it the effect "set color".
3. Give it the effect "water background"
4. Make sure "water background" is the second effect.
5. Run the project and observe crash.
Not all effects cause the bug, but it seems like if a distortion effect is second on the list and a color effect is first, it happens. Sphere and Water Background are the two distortions I got the bug with, when combined with nearly any other effect.
Error message at runtime stating: "Assertion failure: Warning: set rendering to current texture 1"
Effects applied and no error message appears.
Internet Explorer: No? I have IE10, doesn't appear to apply any WebGL effects.
Operating system & service pack:
Win7x64 home prem, sp1
Construct 2 version: