Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a sprite with platformer behavior
2. Add wrap behavior ( to Viewport) to player
3. When player "on floor" simulate jump.
4. Set default control to "No"to the platformer
5. Add textbox and sprite("Restart") when click the sprite Restart layout.
6. Set textbox to "set focused" when player hit the EndMarker.
7. When click left will simulate left
8. When click right will simulate right.
9. Open my capx
10. Play the game(just press left until you see the textbox message)
11. Click on "Restart" (Dont press anything on the keyboard)
12. Player will stuck "simulate left".
Player will stuck "simulate left" until you press left again once. This problem occurs if I put to "default control" to no. If I set it to "Yes" it wont occur.
Player will jump up and down in the middle when restart layout.
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version:
*Note, when I develop my games using MelonJS I found a horrible keyboard problem with my laptop (Keyboard ghosting- hardware problem or limitation). I dont have any other laptop to test if this is a hardware bug on my laptop or Construct 2.
Sorry to spam your forum.