Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. The first layout is shown when run. Here "gsr" sprite is defined as global but destroyed.
2. Press Enter (this takes you to the second layout)
3. This layout creates an instance of the sprite "gsr". Pressing 1 to 6 should play its different animations. These animations will play correctly so all good up to now
4. Press Enter (this takes you to the third layout)
5. Since the sprite "gsr" is a global object it should continue functioning. But when alternating its animations using 1-6, youwill find out the first ones are corrupted (the ones beloging to the first sprite sheet).
Note that this will work FINE on the preview (F5 or F4) you have to export it for the bug to appear (this is the reason I think the bug is in the deduplication).
Some animation frames of the sprite are corrupted in the exported version
They should display fine mirroring the result of the preview
Chrome: YES (tested)
Firefox: YES (tested, corruption seems different but still happens)
Internet Explorer: UNTESTED
Operating system & service pack:
Win7 64 up to date
Construct 2 version:
Thanks in advance!