r129 and CocoonJS

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

Only happens after being compiled into an APK file.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Turn game on.

2. Go from Level Select layout to any level.

Observed result:

Flashing screen. Flashes between Level Select layout and the current level loaded.

Expected result:

No flashing.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: no

Firefox: no

Internet Explorer: no

Operating system & service pack:

Windows 7 SP1 64-bit

Construct 2 version:

r129

CocoonJS

Test Hardware:

Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.1.1)

Kobo Arc (4.1.1)

• We can't do anything to fix this, since we can't debug CocoonJS APKs on behalf of Ludei nor is there an attached .capx. You should report this to Ludei.

• Well its the exact same .capx from r128. All I did was open my project and recompile it for CocoonJS (wanting to see the new physics support).

So, the logical assumption is, that something from r129 is causing this issue.

• Are you using the physics behavior? That's the only significant thing we changed in r129, so it's the only cause I could think of - and even then it would indicate a problem with CocoonJS rather than our own code.

• I exported my project using physics to CocoonJS and it only displays my loading layout and then runs my game behind it, while still reacting to touch. I went back to r128 for now. I don't know if this is related to the same problem that Tekniko is experiencing. Could it be that the canvas is being drawn twice or something?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, I am using the Physics behavior. I am going to run some more tests today, with other capx files. Only thing I can really do until Cocoon fixes this issue, lol.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)