[r119] Code not doing what it should.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

Going to remove CAPX in about 5 days

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open CapX

2. Run Preview (from title_loader layout)

3. Move around and look at the environment

4. Go back and under the group [Level Generation] disable level_array.CurValue = 95

5. Enable the > and < comparisons

6. Run preview

7. Go back and delete array_level.CurZ=2 events

8. Run preview

Observed result:

The code doesn't do = 95, even though it's a specific number and not a decimal.

When you do have it spawn the blocks, all of the blocks including the manual ones do not spawn lizards.

When you delete the entire subtree, not only do the blocks spawn the lizards, but they spawn them when they are within the set parameters.

I believe that this might either be due to some corruption of my CAPX file, or a bug with the software. I know I am reaching the limit of the free edition.

Expected result:

Everything to work smoothly, CurValue=95 to register, and all blocks spawn lizards when they are within the set range.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes

Firefox: yes/no

Internet Explorer: yes/no

Operating system & service pack: Windows 7 x64

Construct 2 version:r119 x64

• Closing, please don't use third party plugins in bug report .capx files (you used CSV to Array and Sprite Font). When submitting a .capx file please only submit a new project made from scratch demonstrating the issue alone, otherwise the problem is most likely just a mistake in your events.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry

Wasn't using CSV-Array and was expirmenting with spritefont, forgot to remove them from the object folder

Resubmitted the bug.

scirra.com/forum/topic64513_post395626.html

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)