<font size="5">A video reproducing the bug can be found here:
Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. The pathfinding sprites (zombies) will always try and find a path to you
2. Once found a path they will take it
3. If it does not find a path it will keep trying
4. As the player you can move around (8-directional movement)
5. Stand still - let the pathfinding sprites come to you
6. Move anywhere else
7. They will freeze (from finding a new route)
8. The will circle around in circles in a frozen state
The sprite will stick to it's destination and never stop, go around in small circles onto it's destination - regardless of what options you use for the behaviour.
Internet Explorer: Yes
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 Ultimate
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G540 (Service Pack 1)
2.50 GHz 8.00 GB RAM
Construct 2 version:
BETA Release r117
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Your steps are not clear at all ("multiple sprites" as in object types or instances ? "set it to go to multiple destinations" what actions do you actually use ? how do you define the destinations ?) and that's why a capx is actually asked.
Moving to closed bugs until you provide more detailed steps and a capx.
My apologies, the capx from here will most certainly reproduce the bug: http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic62849.html
A video reproducing the bug can be found here:
I see, hopefully will be fixed in the next build.