Hi. I found a weird bug. When I export my game in Awesomium, the text object takes FOREVER to show up. It looks like its not there, but is it.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Please see how to report bugs, this is not enough information for us to do anything about the problem. FYI we plan on dropping Awesomium support soon in favour of node-webkit, so we may decide not to fix further Awesomium issues anyway.
It's just that when the game is exported to Awesomium, the text objects don't show up. I don't have a picture because, well it doesn't look like anything. And yes, I checked if the text was set to invisible. Another issue with Awesomium is that when exported, there is a weird black bar at the bottom of the game.
Closing since we will be retiring Awesomium in favour of node-webkit in our next release.