[r106] Crash when middle click

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • I was using middle click to scroll around my layout then i accidently moved my cursor too far to the right onto something, and middle clicked, and then this crash appeared. I'll try and recreate it.

EDIT: I found out what it was. If you click on the "Layers" or "Projects" tab on the right panels (they're on the right by default) then it will crash, and also it will separate the projects and layers tabs from eachother when you next open Construct 2.

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Generic MFC assert - no message available

Condition: ::IsWindow(m_hWnd)

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\atlmfc\include\afxcmn.inl

Line: 340

Function: class CEdit *__cdecl CTreeCtrl::GetEditControl(void) const

Build: release 106 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice find - should be fixed in the next build.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)