"Shaky" Movement

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • Problem Description

When i start to run, my character (and my caracter collider) starts to "shake" for like one second

Attach a Capx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rspziwt25hpur ... .capx?dl=0

Description of Capx

It's my actual game, nothing else

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1: Start to move with arrows
    • Step 2: Use MAJ to run
    • Step 3: Sees that the player is "shaking" a bit at the start

Observed Result

Shaky caracter

Expected Result

No shaking

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: YES
    • FireFox: (YES
    • Internet Explorer: YES

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 Service pack 1

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 178 Steam Version (the problem is not only on the steam version)

• Ashley

• I don't know what you mean by "Use MAJ to run". I can't see any events that might relate to that step. I also can't see anything shaking. It changes quickly if you tap the movement keys quickly, but that appears to be the correct playback of animations as you have it set up.

I'm not sure precisely when you mean by "shaking a bit at the start". At the start of what? Please remember to be exact and thorough in your bug report descriptions.

• I don't know what you mean by "Use MAJ to run". I can't see any events that might relate to that step. I also can't see anything shaking. It changes quickly if you tap the movement keys quickly, but that appears to be the correct playback of animations as you have it set up.

I'm not sure precisely when you mean by "shaking a bit at the start". At the start of what? Please remember to be exact and thorough in your bug report descriptions.

Not sure that helps, but MAJ is the name of the shift key in some countries.

• Aphrodite - oh, thanks for the tip. But the .capx hasn't got any events using shift (or any keys other than arrow keys) nor does pressing shift in-game do anything. Maybe the wrong .capx got uploaded.

• Aphrodite - oh, thanks for the tip. But the .capx hasn't got any events using shift (or any keys other than arrow keys) nor does pressing shift in-game do anything. Maybe the wrong .capx got uploaded.

There was event seets included, check "Player_Action" sheet

• Trakan

There is no "Player_Action" Event Sheet in the .capx you have linked to. There is only Event Sheet 1.

• Really?

I may had two project open and it exported the wrong one! Sorry, i'll upload the good one tomorrow

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here you go Ashley

• Trakan - please don't submit full games in bug reports - see the bug report guidelines. This report is already closed so best start a new thread.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)