When "on key down" triggers a "set CustomMovement angle of motion" action, if you tap the key very quickly it automatically sets the angle to either 0 or 180 instead of the intended angle. The sprite must not be already moving.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
Includes 2 sprites, one for moving left with the Q key and one for moving right with the W key.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
1. Tap the Q button very quickly.
2. Hold the Q button.
3. Tap the W button very quickly.
4. Hold the W button.
- The left arrow will move to the left when you tap Q very quickly. It will move downward and to the left, at the angle of motion in the event sheet (120), when you hold Q. (If it did not start moving left, restart the project and tap the Q button more quickly.) This happens when the angle of motion in the event sheet is between 90 and 270.
- The right arrow will move to the right when you tap W very quickly. It will move upward and to the right, at the angle of motion in the event sheet (300), when you hold W. (If it did not start moving right, restart the project and tap the W button more quickly.) This happens when the angle of motion in the event sheet is between 0-90, or 270-360.
- When tapping Q, the left arrow should move downward and to the left at an angle of 120.
- When tapping W, the right arrow should move upward and to the right at an angle of 300.
- Chrome: YES
- FireFox: YES
- Internet Explorer: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 195, 64-bit