Step2 open it with ios safari and chrome mobile on android

Observed Result

you can see ios safari have right quality

android's have low quality, and rendered image so fuzzy。

Expected Result

have save quality

Affected Browsers

• Safari (iOS): YES
    • chrome mobile:YES Operating System and Service Pack ios 8.1, ios 7.x, android 4.2.0(htc one),android 4.4 (Smartisan T1) Construct 2 Version ID r195(64-bit)
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try setting downscaling to low or medium (Under View settings) - should never really use high.

• Try setting downscaling to low or medium (Under View settings) - should never really use high.

thx your reply.

I tried what you say, but the result is almost same..

• can someone help me?

• Can't reproduce in Chrome on Android 5 on a Moto X. From your screenshot it looks like you're running the device stock browser instead of Chrome (it looks different). Are you sure the problem reproduces in Chrome? You may have to install it separately from the Google Play Store. We won't fix bugs in the stock Android browser because its got pretty poor HTML5 support and sometimes lacks support for things like high-DPI display (which looks like the problem here).

• Can't reproduce in Chrome on Android 5 on a Moto X. From your screenshot it looks like you're running the device stock browser instead of Chrome (it looks different). Are you sure the problem reproduces in Chrome? You may have to install it separately from the Google Play Store. We won't fix bugs in the stock Android browser because its got pretty poor HTML5 support and sometimes lacks support for things like high-DPI display (which looks like the problem here).

My fault. I use the default browser in iphone。 The problem is the defalut browser its got pretty poor HTML5 support, this is true. But can't be so poor.

Please open http://campaign.svw-volkswagen.com/lama ... /index.php page in android default browser and safari in iphone, you can see android's quality is lower than iphone, but not so much。

than I create a project with same resource by Construct 2, if you comparison those in android, you can see deferent with two pages.

• So it does not reproduce in Chrome?

There's really not much we can do about the Android stock browser - we can't fix the browser itself, and it's not being updated any more either, Google transitioned across to Chrome for Android instead. Last I checked the stock browser did not have any high-DPI support, so simply does not support this. I'd recommend just testing on Chrome.

• if you test http://campaign.svw-volkswagen.com/lama ... /index.php and test1.capx, you can find there have deferent quality with same resource in same browser (defalut browser) on android.

My project almost on webview in apps, I also wan't everything like chorme supprot html5 so well. But as you say, I can't change apps in anyway.

Please jsut compare thease.

• There is some good news.

I write some script to full screen my project (test1.capx).

And it display at right quality now, it's not perfect at full screen, but show me there are some way to solve my problem.

first turn off fullscreen.

here is my script:

$("head").append('<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">');
    $("body").css({
    	margin:"0px",
    });
    var w = $(window).width();
    var h = $(window).height();
    $("body").height(h);
    $("body").width(w);
    $("body").css("overflow", "hidden");
    $("#borderwrap").css({
    	padding:0,
    	border:"none",
    });
    $("#c2canvasdiv").parent().width(w);
    $("#c2canvasdiv").parent().height(h);
    $("#c2canvasdiv, #c2canvas").css({
    	width:w,
    	height:h,
    });
    [/code:280wlr4j]

There have some question, when I debug with the scale inner option, I find Construct absolute do the same thing like my script, but I don't sure construct had do other things to fullscreen?

can you help me?
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)