Project Corrupt if Windows Go To Sleep?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Problem Description

I left my project open had other things to do so the computer went to sleep. I notice if the computer stays asleep for too long( for me 40+min) that when I come back to the project it would not run as it did before I left it. Instead it would error saying objects didn't exist.

What I observe is that I was gone for 40+min but the program auto-saved while the computer was asleep so it corrupted the autosave. Sooo when I load the original file it had nothing that I recently did it only had what I had done from the time I did manually save. I know this because I left about 4:00 pm and just came back now about 4:40 but when I look at the autosave it was update at 4:29 pm when the machine was asleep. Shouldn't it wait until the computer is awake to autosave again??

**Also the size of the autosave once it save is 5.5kb and the orignal file is is 222kb. And from what I have studied the autosave is the whole project packaged up so should be bigger then the project save single file.

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 64-bit SP1

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 163

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. You need to provide exact steps to reproduce the problem as well as the complete text of any error messages.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)